We keep your data safe and secure.
At Pink Oyster Parties we are 100% committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and site visitors. We totally appreciate and respect how important privacy is. If you have any questions about how we Protect Your Privacy, send us an email at email@example.com. For all our services, the data controller — the company that’s responsible for your privacy — is Pink Oyster Parties.
We use your information in a number of different ways — what we do depends on the information. The following set this out in detail, showing how and why we use your information:
i) Your profile and contact details – We use the information collected primarily to provide you with the service for which you visited our site. We use your profile information for age and other verification purposes. We use your contact details to keep you up to date via email and notification messages about our upcoming events, news and offers.
ii) Your contact history with us – To provide a better customer service and support to you, we keep your contact history to train our staff and to improve our service.
iii) Your response to competitions and promotions – You don’t have to give us any of this personal information but if you don’t, you may not be able to use our service, and you are unlikely to receive our optimal overall customer experience. But that is your choice – and we respect that.
We also anonymise and aggregate personal information (so that it does not identify you) and use it for purposes including testing our IT systems, research, data analysis, improving our site and app, and developing new products and services. We also share this information with third parties.
We do not, and will not, sell any of your personal data to any third party – including your name, address, email address or other information when you registered with us. We want to earn and maintain your trust, and we believe this is absolutely essential in order do that. However, we share your data with the following categories as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you, as set out in this statement:
• Companies that do things to facilitate your purchases such as ticket agents
• Professional service providers, such as marketing agencies, advertising partners and website hosts, who help us run our business
• Credit reference agencies, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies, so we can help tackle fraud
• Companies approved by you, such as social media sites (if you choose to link your accounts to us)
• To the police or other relevant authorities or if disclosure is necessary to protect us or others, or if a criminal act may have been committed, or where required by law or where requested by the police or other appropriate authorities
We may provide third parties with aggregated but anonymised information and analytics about our customers and, before we do so, we will make sure that it does not identify you.
With your permission, we’ll send you marketing messages by email, text, to keep you aware of what we’re up to and to help you see and find our services. You can stop receiving marketing messages from us at any time as follows:
• By clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email from us
• By emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you do this, we will update your profile to ensure that you don’t receive further marketing messages. Please note that it might take a few days for all our systems to be updated, so you might get messages from us while we process your request. Stopping marketing messages will not stop service communications (such as account updates or where you have expressed an interest in an activity at Pink Oyster Parties.
We also engage in online advertising, also to keep you aware of what we’re up to and to help you see and find our services.
Like many companies, we target our banners and ads to you when you are on other websites and apps. We do this using a variety of digital marketing networks and ad exchanges, and we use a range of advertising technologies like web beacons, pixels, ad tags, cookies, and mobile identifiers, as well as specific services offered by some sites and social networks.
The banners and ads you see will be based on information we hold about you, or your previous use of Pink Oyster Parties (for example, your Pink Oyster Parties search history, and the content you read on Pink Oyster Parties or on Pink Oyster Parties banners or ads you have previously clicked on.
We’ll hold on to your information for as long as you have your account, or as long as is needed to be able to provide the services to you, or (in the case of any contact you may have with our Customer Care team) for as long as is necessary to provide support-related reporting and trend analysis only.
If reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also keep hold of some of your information as required, even after you have closed your account or it is no longer needed to provide the services to you.
You have a lot of rights relating to your personal information:
• The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used (like this notice!)
• The right to access the personal information we hold about you
• The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you
• The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances
• The right to stop direct marketing messages and to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time
• The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service providerThe right to complain to your data protection regulator — in the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office
If you want to exercise your rights, have a complaint, or just have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
We may change this page from time to time, to reflect how we are processing your data. If we make significant changes, we will make that clear on the Pink Oyster Parties website or by some other means of contact such as email, so that you are able to review the changes before you continue to use Pink Oyster Parties.
We always want to hear from our customers and if you:
• Have any questions or feedback about this notice
• Would like us to stop using your information
• Want to exercise any of your rights as set out above, or have a complaint
Please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Care team, who will be happy to answer any questions you may have. You can also contact our privacy data controller by calling or sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(1) Site functionality cookies – these cookies allow you to navigate the site and use our features.
(2) Site analytics cookies – these cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the site, to improve both its functionality and your online experience.
(3) Customer preference cookies – when you are browsing on Pink Oyster Parties, these cookies will remember your preferences (like your language or location), so we can make your online experience as seamless as possible, and more personal to you.
(4) Targeting or advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver ads relevant to you. They also limit the number of times that you see an ad and help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
By using our site, you agree to us placing these sorts of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the site in the future. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, the “help” section in your browser should provide instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Further information about cookies can be found at https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-pecr/cookies-and-similar-technologies/ . Please note that by deleting or disabling future cookies, your user experience may be affected and you might not be able to take advantage of certain functions of our site, and the complete Pink Oyster Parties user experience that we pride ourselves on providing our customers.